top of page

Make a Contribution

I hope that some of what I've shared on my website has resonated with you.   I know I can make a difference  serving on Langley City Council.   I  want to see Langley City THRIVE - BUT I can't do it alone!   I need your help.

I rely on the generosity of contributors such as you -  whether that's   $10, $25, $50, or more.  I really appreciate your support !

To make a contribution you  must be a resident of B.C. AND either a Canadian citizen OR Permanent Resident.

All contributions must be from a PERSONAL  BANK ACCOUNT and may be made up to a maximum contribution of  $1250 per individual. 

Contributions are NOT tax deductible.

(Authorized by Brian Nisbet, Financial Agent -



Select an item (C$)

Thanks again for your support !

bottom of page